Wednesday, June 19, 2013

More Designing with Our Daily Bread Designs

Good Morning!
Is it just me, or is the month of June just flying by??  It is already my 3rd week of guest designing for Our Daily Bread Designs.  I have 2 cards to share with you today.  Sad to say, but I never seem to have enough sympathy cards on hand. And that is the number one request I have when I am asked to make a card.
I wanted to keep the card simple and to the point, but still  pretty and soft.  I also wanted it to be mailable-no extra postage!
I stamped the Pussy Willow Background stamp in Versamark on Very Vanilla cs and clear embossed it.  I stamped the main pussy willow image on white cs and colored it with Prismacolor Pencils, then fussy cut it out.  I added a narrow panel across the card using Crumb Cake cs and a woodgrain ef as well as the fancy edge die from ODBD's Antique Labels and Border Dies.

For this card I used a sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges-


7/11/13-
Well. this is embarrassing!  I came to this post to check details of this card and realized I never finished the post!  I apologize for leaving this unfinished!
This christening card is heat embossed and dry embossed.  The background panel is stamped with the wonderful Gingham background image.  The 2 white panels are dry embossed with Stampin' Up embossing folders.  The oval panel is die cut with a Spellbinder oval die and sponged with Certainly Celery before being removed from the die.The cross is embossed in gold ep and die cut with the matching Antique Label and Border Die from ODBD.  The white border along the bottom is also made with the Antique Label and Border Die set.  The sentiment is stamped and fussy cut out and then popped up on dimensionals.  I scored around the outside edge of the card and added pearls to finish it off.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

Christening Card-
Products used-
Stamps-ODBD Gingham Background stamp, Antique Labels, All Occasion Sentiments
Ink-black, Certainly Celery, Lucky Limeade, Versamark
Other-SB Ovals die, ODBD Antique Label and Border Dies, Simply Scored, SU Honeycomb and Vintage Wallpaper efs, gold ep, pearls, ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Me too-- I never have enough sympathy cards on hand.... and I don't like making them! These are beautiful cards-- gorgeous designs and details! Def. comforting for those who have lost someone special!!! BEAUTIFULLY done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again two beautiful cards...
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful!! I never have sympathy card on hand, you made a very pretty one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...