Sunday, August 25, 2013

Elegant Sympathy

Hello!  I have a quick post for you today; I have had a busy weekend getting ready for a visit from my parents.  I worked in a card for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststamper.
I used an Our Daily Bread Designs image and a Heartfelt Creations sentiment for my card-


 I used reinkers and a waterbrush to color the poppy. I spot colored the poppy center with a Versamark marker and then heat embossed it with black embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Have a blessed Sunday!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- Mother's Day- Our Daily Bread Designs; Classic Message Precut Set- Heartfelt Creations
Paper- Stampin' Up Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley dsp; Flourishes white cs
Ink-Old Olive, Poppy Parade (reinkers), Memento black
Other- Versamark marker, black ep, Spellbinders M-bossability folder-Ornamental Iron, Spellbinders Label One Dies

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Lee Ann. Your coloring is always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathy...your coloring on this is amazing! Just a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...