Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Sketch and a NBUS

Hi Everyone!

I finally had an idea for a card tonight and decided to have a little fun.  I just had to give the sketch at CAS(e) This Sketch a try.
So, it took me a while to figure out what NBUS meant; now that I know, I have LOTS of it I can use!   My idea was to combine the sketch and this Prima NBUS~



I am also linking this up to Addicted to Stamps and More; this week's challenge is 'Make Your Mark'.  I marked on this card with Copics.
At 613 Avenue Create the challenge this week is 'CAS' design, and at Crazy for CAS the challenge is 'Single Layer Cards'.  It is not often I make a single layer card; I can probably count on 1 hand the number of single layer cards I have made!
I used houndstooth dp to paper piece the skirt of the dress; somewhere in blogland, there is a challenge this week that is 'Houndstooth'.  Of course, I cannot find it now, so if you happen to know what challenge that is, could you please let me know?  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies-
Stamps -Prima, sentiment is Art Impressions
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper-Neenah, retired SU dsp
Other- Copics





12 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and one layer card! I struggle with one layer cards also, but you rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Love this image. Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Monica
    DT Member for 613 Avenue Create Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch, Lee Ann! This is such a cool card - and I just love the houndstooth skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lee Anne this is just fabulous! Wonderful inspiration! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this Lee Anne! What a great image and great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee Ann! This is sheer genius girl! Love that skirt! Awesome design! So happy you could join us at ATS&M!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, this is fantastic. What a creative take on the sketch. Love the cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Such a creative take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow such a great and funny card, love it. Thanks for joining us over at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card. These legs certainly make their mark! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...