Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Add a Little Dazzle to Your Christmas!

Hello Everyone!

Here we are in the month of November already!  Don't blink- it will be Thanksgiving before you know it!  At Add a Little Dazzle, we are gearing up for Christmas and have a gorgeous photo today.  The challenge is actually a color challenge, but I took inspiration from the photo as well.


And here is your color/inspiration photo~


I  am not sure if this qualifies for a single layer card; if not it is pretty darn close.  Single layers are tough for me so I am tickled that I did this one.  The sketch from Happy Little Stampers was perfect for this image and for a single layer card~


 The image is stamped on a piece of Curious Metallic White cs from CutCardStock;  it has a gorgeous shimmer that I could not get to show up in this photo.  The image is colored with Copics.  I stamped the bow portion of the image a second time, colored it and then fussy cut it out.  A bit tedious but, I do love my fussy cutting!
I die cut 3 pine boughs from Garland Green Craft Metal using a Die-Namites Die, Winter Branch.  I adhered the branches over the bow, using Crystal Effects.  Once dry, I adhered my fussy cut bow directly over the postion of the bow on the main image. 
The sentiment is from Verve.
I am entering this in Virginia's View Challenge this month, which is METAL, as well as My Craft Spot: Challenge Metal.  

I hope you can join us in our challenge this week!  You do not have 
to use craft metal, but if you have it we would love to see it!  

Thinking you need your own Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal?  You can purchase it HERE.  
I thank you in advance as I get credit for your purchase.  
THANK YOU!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- WoodWare
Paper- Curious Metallic White
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black
Other- Garland Green Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal, Copics

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lee ann you nailed that inspiration photo :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lee Ann, this is just absolutley gorgeous, so elegant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Your coloring is incredible!
    Hugs,
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. such Artistry! I could hardly tell that you stamped with a white metal sheet!! It is peerless and gorgeous! SUPERB entry, Lee Ann! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee-Anne, WOW. This is stunning. Such a beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! The fussy cut bow was the perfect addition! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation! What a beautiful image and the layered bow is fantastic! Such a marvelous effect. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...the stamping on this is really beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Your image is so pretty! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...