Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Let it Snow!

Hi There!

Have you had your first snow yet?  Seems like a lot of people have seen an early winter; we have here in St Louis.  With snow on the brain (and on the ground), I thought I would get out my all time favorite snowman image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. It is also the image that first brought me to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store.  I have had the pleasure of designing with Korin at SNSS for over a year now.  However, I have decided it is time to let some things go to try and get back to a somewhat normal life-while I love it, stamping during all waking hours when I am not at work is not 'normal' in my book! 

On to the card~


Isn't he the cutest??  I love the sentiments that come with this set, Welcome Jesus, too.
As I wanted to color on kraft cardstock, I got out my Prismacolor Pencils and colored up this sweet image.  Since my initial idea for the card was not coming to fruition on kraft cardstock, I fussy cut out the snowman and layered him up for a bit of a country/primitive look. Mr Snowman is also all sparkly with a coat of fine glitter. 
I used Jen's sketch at Deconstucting Jen~


And colors from Christmas Card Challenges~


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!  Stay warm!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Welcome Jesus
Paper-SU Poppy Parade,  Crumb Cake, Naturals White and Naturals Ivory
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso
Other-SU paper doily and Linen Thread, Prismacolor Pencils, Martha Stewart Fine Glitter, dimensionals, MFT Circle Stax Die-Namics

5 comments:

  1. Oh totally gorgeous love the sparkle <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute snowman! Snowmen have a special place in my heart and this one is just perfect sitting there on the front of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the adorable snowman. Great use of the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute snowman!! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...