Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Cutie

Hi Everyone!

I have started on Thank Yous as I have gotten some very sweet gifts from the students at school already.  I broke out my brand new Purple Onion Designs stamps for this one and played along at Muse for the first time.  The very simple layout of Marion Vagg's was perfect for the image I wanted to use, which is a fuzzy critter just like hers.  I stamped my image on a square panel and matted it to frame it, as Marion's image is framed with a box- kind of.  :)  I love the placement of the sentiment!




I also played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and their great inspiration board-love the snowy dog.  I don't have a snowy dog stamp, but I do have a snowy polar bear stamp!

Christmas Card Challenges # 2 is CAS. 

Stamplorations Challenge this month is 'Stamps and Designers Choice'.  I chose 'Stamps and Markers'.

Thanks so much for stopping in and have a Blessed weekend!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- Purple Onion Design; sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper-Calypso Coral, Curious Metallic Cryogen White cs
Other- Copics, Simply Scored

18 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love the cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this adorable image, Lee Ann and your soft coloring is just perfect for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORE this LEE ANN!!! Love the CAS of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card! Adorable image and your coloring is just perfect. Sending Christmas wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great CAS design. I love how you turned Marion's design into your own version. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and that punny sentiment fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've coloured and shaded this image! Super sweet! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee Ann!!! Oh my goodness I LOve this little guy!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lee Ann!!! Your card is cute. I love the clean cuts. Clean and simple for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so CUTE!!!! Thanks for playing at CCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable - I love it! Merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a sweet card! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, cute card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and Happy Christmas !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have MY vote (and I hope you WIN)!! This card is adorable....love it and love the sweet image~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card, Lee Ann. Puts a big smile on my face. Thanks for joining the STAMPlorations December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are such adorable cards. Love the cute images and how you coloured them. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations. Good Luck and all the best for 2015. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...