Sunday, February 22, 2015

A New Challenge at 613 Avenue Create

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!

Are you enjoying the weather disco like we are here in St Louis??  One day sleet and snow, next day near 40 and the next day near 11!  LOL!  Oh well!  Just gives me an excuse to just stay in and craft! 
This week the challenge at 613 Avenue Create is 'Birthday-Anything Birthday'. 
I chose to make a birthday card for a little girl as I fell in love with this image from one of the sponsors, Flat Friends. 


I have a mix of supplies in this card- image is Flat Friends "Taylorbell" colored with Copics, sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie.  I have used some Basic Grey dp and PTI dp.  The swirls from the wand are made with a die from Cheery Lynn.  I embossed the flourishes with silver ep and added bling- a star to the end of the wand and tiny rhinestones around the flourishes. 
I fussy cut the image out as I wanted to add vellum wings to this fairy.  I added Wink of Stella to the wings for some great shimmer~


Thanks so much for stopping by; hope you can get crafty today!

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww...what a delightful card on this dreary COLD Missouri day! She's colored so sweetly, and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...