Sunday, June 14, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie June New Release Blog Hop!

Hello and Happy Sunday!

I am glad you are here and am excited to share my card for the Kraftin' Kimmie June New Release Blog Hop!  My card today uses the new Believe in Fairytales set.

 

He is soooo cute!  I had so much fun coloring him my in navy and gold.  Don't you just love the crown?  I added a tiny bit of dimension by fussy cutting out the crown jewels and layering them over the already colored crown.  I also added Crystal Effects to them.  
The scepter also has a coat of Crystal Effects on it.  The stars are atually die cut from SU's Brushed Gold Cardstock, but I could not get the gold to show up in photos, so unfortunately, it looks like kraft cardstock.  I layered the stars and image panel on some vellum (it already has the white starts on it): I did not get too blingy as it is a boy card.  A few sequins seemed enough.   The sentiment is actually from the Let's Roll Dude stamp set, also newly released.
I used the sketch at The Deconsucted Sketch~

 
And the colors at this week's Just Add Ink Challenge~
And at Crafting For All Seasons Challenge Blog 'It's a Boy Thing'.  
 
When you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’Kimmie shop, because ALL the new rubber stamp sets are NOW available!! And don't forget...if you NEED it all, we have a Gimme Kimmies Kit which features ALL the new June stamps at a discount!! But only for a limited time!

Time to check out all of the amazing inspiration from the team! 


;

8 comments:

  1. Awesome coloring Lee Ann. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Ann, this is pretty adorable! Fabulous colouring, and I love the way you've used our challenge colours. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colouring of this little guy!!
    It was really lovely to have you play along at Just Add Ink this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute - what beautiful colouring you have done. I love your mix of sequin colours. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card for a little guy Lee Ann! The colouring is intense and beautifully done! I love how you carried the stars and gold through it all. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lee Ann. What a gorgeous card, and your colouring is awesome! Great use of the challenge colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...