Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Scrapbooking? You Bet!

Hi Everyone!

I'm sharing a much anticipated new stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps-Scrapbook Essentials


It felt so good to get back to scrapbooking; it has been on the back burner for quite some time.  As you can see, I am an old fashioned scrapbooker- lots of pictures on a page and not tons of embellies.  I have so much stash from my scrapbooking days but so much of it does not match- it is a bit of this and a bit of that.  This set allowed me to have everything matchy matchy! 
These photos are of my sweetie, Bella; I just love the 5 x 7 pic of her- it is so hard to get her standing still, and here, she almost posed!  All of my labels, titles and banners are stamped and embossed with black ep.  The snowflakes are diecut using dies from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. 
Along with new stamps comes a NEW CHALLENGE!  That's right- once a month Tangii will host the Krafty Scrappy Challenge, which is basically anything but a card.  See the details about the challenge on the blog and link up your projects there!
You will also find lots more inspiration from the Krafty Girls on the blog, so be sure to check it out!
And don't forget about the Krafty Friends Blog Hop, where you can link up your Krafty creation 
Have a blessed day!

Lee Ann   :)

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I'm always in awe of those that scrapbook. It just does not work for me! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...