Saturday, August 8, 2015

Embossed Sympathy

Hello Everyone-

This is my second post of the day; if you are looking for the Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peeks Day 4, click HERE.
I used a background I made for the Online Card Class, Background Check, for this simple Sympathy card.


I used a technique of Lauren Bassen's- ombre embossing paste- and kept the colors soft, maybe a little too soft, as I wanted to use it for a sympathy card.
I added a vellum circle and a diecut from my brand new Savvy Dies and then embossed the sentiment in silver.
The sketch is from MOJO Monday~



I am also linking up to Just Us Girls, 'vellum'

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Lee Ann  :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW, stunning Lee Ann..I luv this! hope you have a FAB weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I need to watch Laura Bassen's technique on Ombre embossing. This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the soft, ombre on the background and the perfect little circle of vellum. This is a lovely sympathy card. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the multi colored damask -- gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...