Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Another SugarPea Sketch!

Welcome back, Everyone!

We have a new sketch up on the SugarPea Designs Blog and to give you time with all of the Christmas festivities, this sketch will go for 2 weeks.


I adore this sweet shepherd!  He is from the Lost Without You Stamp Set.  Love the sentiments in this set, too!   I used the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies to give my panel a finished edge.  And the sketch is pretty awesome, too!  I can see me using this sketch multiple times.


I was also inspired by this month's challenge at Pinterest Inspired Challenge~


I think you can see how I was inspired.  :)
I love the look of zentangle; I need to do it more often.  This shepherd's coat seemed to be the perfect image for tangling. Have I said how cute I think he is!? !

Check out all of the fabulous inspiration on the SugarPea Designs Blog or you can click on the blog roll links below and leave a little love for the team!

 

5 comments:

  1. WOW, spectacular coloring on this, Lee Ann! That image is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! Ha! Love that coat of many colours. Simple awesome, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your zentangling on his coat is amazing, Lee Ann! Love this card, love the coloring and I love the grey shading around the outline - it really makes the adorable image pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely perfect in every way! Gorgeous colouring!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...