Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Guesting with Color Throwdown

Hello Everyone! 

I am honored to be guesting with the amazing design team at Color Throwdown this week.  And this week's colors were truly a 'challenge' for me!

I went right for the floral images for this combination, using my Altenew Vintage Roses~


I stamped my flowers and then the white card base needed something more, so I added white embossing paste and one lone leaf image.  I love the look of white on black sentiments and it is a wonderful way to turn a rather formal looking card into one that is more contemporary.  Simon Says Stamp sequins finished off the card with some sparkle! 
Thanks so much for stopping by- check out the rest of the fabulous inspiration from the talented team aren't they good?!) HERE, and then join us this week! 

Blessings!

Lee Ann :)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lee Ann! I love those flowers and your awesome design! Thanks for helping us out at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that vintage roses border! This is such a stunning card! So glad to see you were our star stamper this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...