Monday, May 16, 2016

A Little Zen with The Challenge

Only 1 more Monday to go for this school year!  Can I get an Amen!?  That also means only two weeks before I head out of town and I am frantically trying to get everything together.  Getting all my crafty obligations done early is a challenge in itself!
This week at The Challenge is an inspiration challenge~



Here is this week's pretty inspiration photo~


So not only did I fall in love with the pinks and greens in this week's inspiration photo, but it has a zen-like feel to me as well, so I tried to keep everything clean and crisp.
 I used one of my favorite Flourishes images (no longer in business) and colored with Copics.  I have been practicing trying to get more depth in my coloring and this is a great image for that.  The sentiment is from a retired Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp Set.
The Design Team has lots of great inspiration for you!

Hope to see you in the gallery!  You can link up your creation HERE!

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!

Lee Ann  :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love your pretty flowers and the wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Lee Ann! Your coloring is amazing - so much contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous card Lee Ann. I love your work. Thanks so much for sharing the Copic Colouring. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored image!! I also love the added dimension you've achieved with your two pp selections : )

    Yahoo! for you : ) vacation is just around the corner!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the textures and gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...