Friday, November 18, 2016

Celebrating 9 Years of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!

Hello and Happy Friday All!

Korin and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps continues to celebrate their 9th birthday this month of November.
Today's card features one of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps brand new alpha sets, Chunky Alpha, and the snowman from Holiday Hugs.


I lightly penciled in a grid for the lettered background, and then alternated my greens and red for the ho ho hos.  I was inspired by the colors from The Paper Players.  I did not have Mint Macaroon so substituted Pistachio.  The darker green is Gumball Green as I do not have Emerald Envy.


I kept the snowman very simple, paper piecing the cap, using a clear Wink of Stella on the angel wings and then coloring the star in with a gold pen.  He was fussy cut out.  Using my MISTI for perfect placement, I stamped the snowman a second time, directly on the lettered background so that the arms lined up with the fussy cut snowman.
 Be sure to check out the weekly birthday specials at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!   

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

4 comments:

  1. Your snow angel is super cute Lee Ann and I love the tricolour background greeting! Thanks for joining in my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Lee Ann! Love your Ho, Ho, Ho background and that snowman is adorable. Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really love this Lee Ann! Your stamped background is amazing, and I love the cute little snowperson! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Lee Ann. Love the background with the letters... so creative. Sweet snowman image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...