Saturday, March 9, 2013

March Challenges with SNSS

Good Morning!

The rain has stopped here and the sun is out.  We are in for a lovely afternoon in the 60s!  I am already airing out the house!
 I did some stamping this morning, finishing up my Dirty Dozen DT Challenge cards for the month of March.  I wanted to play along with some of the Sweet N Sassy Stamps March Release challenges.  This first card is for the last posted challenge, which is "feathers". Seeing as the Serene Silhouettes is the only non-Christmas bird image from SNSS that I have, I went with it and decided to make a much needed masculine card.
I sponged my background with Buckaroo Blue, So Saffron, More Mustard and Night of Navy ink.  I stamped the silhouette images in Early Espresso.  The Crumb Cake panel is embossed with the wood grain ef and the Naturals Ivory panel is scored along the bottom.  the cat tails die cut was made using the Spellbinders Cat tails die.
 Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies used-
Stamps-Serene Silhouettes (SNSS), Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU)
Paper-Buckaroo Blue, Whisper White, Naturals Ivory, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso (SU)
Ink-Buckaroo Blue, So Saffron, More Mustard, Night of Navy
Other- Spellbinders Cat tail die, SU Ovals Framelits, 1 1/4" circle punch, Simply Scored scoring tool, dimensionals, sponges, wood grain ef

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...