Saturday, August 31, 2013

Playing with Pattern

Good Morning!
I hope you are having a wonderful start to your Labor Day weekend!  It is hard to believe we have been back to school for 2 weeks already; fall is quickly approaching.
This morning I played along in a special challenge at SCS.  Stef has been hosting the Inspiration Challenge for several years now, and today is her last challenge, as she will be passing the torch on to another SCS challenge player, Audrie. She has inspired so many over the years. 
Today's inspiration site is chock full of wonderful products to inspire the creative mind.  I was actually inspired by the entire site- I love the symmetry and mirror imaging used in so many of their patterns.  I think this piece best represents the inspiration I used.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann  :)

Products Used-
Stamps-Verve
Paper-Flourishes white cs, Stampin' Up Naturals Ivory and Soft Sky, Basic Gray dp
Ink- Memento black
Other- Spellbinders dies and embossing folder, Stampin' Up seam binding, pearl flourish

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and elegant, Lee Ann! What a beautiful way to highlight the wonderful scripture verse! Love the soft colors and the texture! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ferns...so this card just does the trick for me. Love your clean, elegant style! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...