Sunday, July 6, 2014

Loving White and Neutrals

Hello Everyone!

Last Monday I checked out the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog and spotted the most gorgeous set of tags made by one of their designers, Michele.  The challenge is W is for White.  That can be interpreted in a lot of ways and even though I entered a card for the challenge, Michele's tags stayed on my mind.  Which meant I had to make another card for the challenge!


Being a sympathy card, I did not go overboard with embellishing and let the poppies and the sentiment speak for themselves.
The image is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp's Precious Poppies and I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils.  I used a sketch from Sketchbook Saturday, only I did not go as CAS as Iwona.  


I am also linking this up to Challenge 79 at 613 Avenue Create- Anything Goes. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps- Precious Poppies, Sheltering Cherry Blossoms (sentiment)
Paper- Neenah Solar White, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black
Other- Hemptique Twine, Prismacolor Pencils, SU ef

7 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so elegant and pretty, white n kraft looks so unique, have to try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you've colored the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Lee Ann and is just right as a sympathy card it doesn't need any extra.
    Kate xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my heart! It is so serene, Lee Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers look awesome in the white on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the subtle colouring on the flowers! Looks perfect for this card, just right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...