Saturday, November 21, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge - Embossing!

Hello and Happy Saturday!
and this week we want to see embossing!  

I continue to have so much fun with one of the latest Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Sets,
Happy Winter Days~


I cannot get enough of this adorable fox!  The sentiment is from another new set, 'No Peeking'.
I was inspired by several current challenges in blogland, besides the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge- 'embossing'.
I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches~


And was inspired by this cute inspiration photo from  Curtain Call~

 

I used the colors from Color Throwdown~


I embossed with gold embossing paste, using my Holly stencil.  I really like how this turned out.
I hope you do too!
Don't forget to check out all of the fab inspiration from the rest of the team on the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog.  Also, have you checked out the Frugal Friday Specials?  There are some fantastic deals there, so check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :) 

8 comments:

  1. Awww, too cute! Love how you used the Throwdown colors... thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,this is so cute!! What a cute little fox! Great coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lee Ann! I really love this! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable and such a cute little image! I also love the sentiment and think the font is just a perfect look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling fox...such pretty coloring and I love how you used the colors!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute fox and I love how you colored him!! What a fun card! So glad you could join us this week at the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fox looks just like the one on the mug - so adorable and such a great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...