Saturday, November 14, 2015

Smooch the Pooch!

Hi Everyone!

I know it is not even Thanksgiving yet, and here I am making a Valentine's Day Card.
Valentine's cards are the most requested card where I work,  so I try to have a good batch of them come February!  :D


I pulled out a stencil and my Brilliant Red Brusho powder.  Penciled the stencil hearts, then watercolored them.  Outlined the hearts with a Copic multiliner. 
Colored my long time, no see, Unity pooch (Copics) and fussy cut him out.  I used this month's
Unity Sketch~


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Have a blessed Sunday!

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww....super cute card! love your take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...