Monday, April 18, 2016

A Little Inspiration with The Challenge!

Good Morning and Happy Monday All!

Today's inspiration photo at The Challenge is just chock full of, well, inspiration!
Sadly, my brain was not so full of MOJO.  I could not get past the big red heart, LOL!  So, I had to step away from it and go with something completely different.  I chose to try the Bargello technique, having been inspired by the quilted strips~


You can find this technique HERE
Here is the inspiration photo (yes, VERY different from what I ended up doing! )


I hope you can see how I was inspired by the fabric strips.  I think as I used to make quilt tops, I was especially inspired by this technique.
I used a MFT Blue Prints Die set for the large mat die, a MFT Layered Leaves Die, and the set I was just itching to get, the Simon Says Stamp/Hero Arts Prayers Stamp and Die Set.

I was inspired by the sketch at Sketch Saturday~
Ready for more inspiration?  Check out what the rest of the design team has for you!


When you have created your card, you can link it up HERE at The Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I love the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a wonderful card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you were uniquely inspired by the quilt, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Lee Ann, the background papers are wonderful and I love the vellum overlay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card....really love your take on the inspiration photo, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though your card turned out different from the inspiration piece it's still wonderful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh it's gorgeous and I can still see the inspiration from the photo in the strips. Glad you used our sketch too this week from Sketch Saturday to design this amazing card. It turned out awesome. Sometimes it really helps to step away for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi
    cute card
    thanks for playing along with sketch saterday
    hugs Lisbeth DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the bargello style background. It's a perfect interpretation of the quilt image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just amazing! I love the strips and the vellum overlay! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...