Friday, September 30, 2016

Wrapping up Christmas with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Hello and Welcome to the Last Day of September!

Hard to believe we are knocking on the door of Halloween!  At Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, we are wrapping up our month of new Christmas stamp sets.  I am featuring Receive the Savior on this CAS card.


I love this little nativity scene; it reminds me of the little plastic snow globes I used to have as a kid.   And the little plastic nativities with silver glitter on the roof...fond memories!
The background is masked and sponged (sky) and colored with Copics (nativity and foreground).  I heat embossed the star from the Welcome Jesus Stamp Set.  The sentiment is also from this set.

I am linking up to AAA Cards- Game 74 Masking

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of the masking technique! I love your little nativity scene and the way you placed it offside of the masked sky. Love the star as well. Thanks for linking up and playing along with our Masking challenge at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Ann, what a great scene you created just on a masked out stripe! Thank you so much for sharing with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...