Sunday, February 18, 2018

CAS Sympathy

Hello All!

I always like to have a stash of sympathy cards rather than having to make one on the spot.  They are also a pretty good seller at work.  I used this bird image from Technique Junkies for this card.


I hadn't paper pieced in ages and this birdie from the Faith Hope and Love set seemed like a good image for it.  I added some shadows with grey copics.  I die cut a circle and used the negative space to sponge in the background circle.  The 'branches' are from the Hope, Faith, and Love set as well (it is actuallyt part of the rose).
Now I don't know about you, but I find it hard to find just the right sympathy or 'praying for you' sentiment.  This 'In You're Prayers' sentiment is kind of the perfect size.
That's it for me; have a wonderful weekend!~

Lee Ann 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...