Monday, April 2, 2018

Trying a Jennifer M Technique

Hello Again!  Told you I was a crazed crafter this weekend!
I have been wanting to try a technique that Jennifer McGuire shared a couple of weeks ago.
I had just purchased a couple of new stencils and they were perfect to give it a go~


I took inspiration from Addicted to Stamps and More~



Fabulous colors and great waves, amiright?
Sentiment and word die are both Altenew.  I heat embossed the die cut and love the effect of a
single, light layer of ep.  It mimics the salt on the margarita glass, I think.

I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge-'A Trio of Something'.  I chose 3 butterflies.

Stamps- Altenew
Dies- butterflies- SU, heart, word Altenew
Paper- PTI, Neenah
Inks Catherine Pooler, PTI
other- stencil Stencil Girl



Thanks for stopping by!   


Lee Ann  

3 comments:

  1. Love the technique, I've had it in mind to try it for myself but not got around to it. A super interpretation of the photo montage and so happy you shared it with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing overlapping stencilling! They look like patterned paper. Great take on our photo! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and we hope to see more of your wonderful creations again soon! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colors!!! love your card, so beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...